If you are still worried about travel planning, you might as well try 【exping+Notion】to quickly build a detailed travel plan.
- Plan your daily itinerary locations and notes on your itinerary in Notion’s Calendar
- Mark the travel location on exping, and plan the route for the day based on the itinerary.
- Use Database to allocate travel funds by category, such as accommodation, transportation, food, etc.
- Check the necessary items through the To-do list before departure, such as ID card, driver’s license, clothing, etc. to avoid missing items
- Embed exping’s map web version into Notion to see travel locations and routes directly on the map
- Click the share link on the map created in exping and copy the link
- Paste the link into Notion and select Create embed
- You can intuitively see exping’s web map in Notion
exping+Notion is simply a treasure combination for making travel plans!!
Quickly create your own travel plan 🗺️
Many scenic spots guides I found on Instagram are all text or pictures. It is difficult to integrate information such as routes, distances, transportation, travel experiences, food, etc. What should I do if the travel routes are too complicated?
Try using exping to quickly plan your travel itinerary!
🟣 Step 1:First search the travel route of the place you want to go on Instagram and write down the location.
🟣 Step 2: Plan your route on exping
- Open exping and create a new map
- Add a location and mark the place you want to go on the map
- Long press the location to automatically generate a route based on the distance of the locations
- Click on the means of transportation to clearly see the distance between each location, and you can change the mode of travel